Our surgical gown provides coverage for the full arm length and from upper chest to below the knees. Tie closure in the back allow for easy-on/easy-off fit. Available in five standard sizes.
This product complies with FDA's emergency authorization under the March 2020 “EnforcementPolicy for Gowns, Other Apparel, and Gloves During the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) PublicHealth Emergency Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff.” This product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- FDA cleared products are recommended when available.
- Complies with the FDA's March 2020 emergency authorization of surgical gowns
- Meets ANSI/AAMI PB70 Level 3 for critical zone areas liquid barrier protection
- Meets ASTM F1671 for blood borne pathogen protection
- Conforms to 16 CFR 1610 flammability standard
- Covers the chest to below the knees. Provides full length arm coverage.
- Provides full length arm coverage
- Ties in back to allow easy on/easy off fit
- Fabric is soft, odorless and non-irritating to the skin
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about bulk purchases.
The ColdAvenger design and function is based on established science which documents the adverse effects of cold exposure on the face and airway, and the mitigation of those adverse effects. Our patented design offers multi-functional protection for cold operations and survival.
- Allows Unrestricted Breathing
- Warms & Humidifies Inhaled Air
- Supports Core Body Temperature
- Protects Face, Head & Neck
- Manages Excess Moisture Away From Face Prevents Fogging
We've decided to abandon the green interior valve. The vast majority of our customers told us they do not use the valve and many had problems losing the part. We've passed this savings off to you. We left the post in the ventilator to accept the green interior valve in case there is a need, so let us know. You can also purchase here